REMEMBER, IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO BE LEAVING THE HOUSE THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO CHANGE OUT OF YOUR PYJAMAS.
STAY COMFORTABLE, YOU DESERVE IT, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD
Being sexually attractive to your significant other is a pretty big reason.
if your partner stops finding you attractive just cos you’re wearing pyjamas then they sound pretty shit anyway
7 simple rules to connect to the Earth:
- Walk barefoot
- Eat the fruit supplied to you
- Rise and go down when the sun does
- Bake in the sun rays and whimper when
the cold winter breath whispers into your ear
- Grab some organic food and go out camping
- When you rip a piece off a plant, dedicate
yourself to pulling out a hair and giving back
to the Earth on the same spot you’ve done damage
- Lay in the grass and feel it grow. Fall asleep in it.
Talk to it.
- Remember Mother Nature is everyone’s Mother -
we are all connected.
Young dads are my thing and if you can’t handle that then gtfo of my face
I love cute old people
Literally get asked at least twice a day: so have you heard from him?
No. Jesus. Leave me alone.
i wonder what it’s like to like date someone and know their family and go over their house whenever you want and sleep over whenever you want and what it’s like to have their family absolutely love you as if you were their own and just yeah what’s that like.
i just wonder what it’s like to date someone
yo gettin married at 22 sounds a lot like leavin a party at 9:30 pm